Wednesday 31 October 2012

More stuff about nails.


Today I thought I'd treat myself... So I got my nails did. 



They're gel powder with OPI nail lacquer. The flower was etched onto the nail with considerable precision (how cool is that!) using acrylic. I thought I'd go for a darker colour what with the winter season, hence the deep shade of plum (no they're not black). I asked the lady to keep them as natural looking as possible as to avoid overtly fake (tacky) looking nails. I can't handle really long nails either so they're not too long- it took me long enough to get to grips with my Blackberry keyboard just at this length! I'm really happy with the way they look though I'm not sure about getting fillers at this point. I am on a student budget after all (cry, cry, cry). I'm also slightly worried about how much damage they'll potentially cause to my actual nails but I guess the only thing to right now is to enjoy them. Woot! 
Evidently my venture with the nail biting solution didn't last as long as I'd hoped. I got really sick of the stuff as it practically contaminated everything I touched. I was also still biting my nails.. funnily enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment