Saturday 3 November 2012

Some AW12 Wants:

The goth/grunge look has got to be one of my most favourite trends this season, mostly because I love wearing black in general, but also because I just cannot get enough of the skulls and the studs and the lace and the leather. I love it all. It'll be a sad day when this trend is no more. There is just one item that I really want most of all and that is: The Leather Jacket. 

This Jacket from Mango in particular has caught my fancy. It's faux leather and I enjoy the gold zips. Black and gold is such a classy mix.    


MANGO Gold Hardware Biker Jackt £44.99


These next two wants are rather random but I'm loving TOPSHOP's latest Galactica collection: a range of "galactic glamour with a techno twist". I love the cute design of the crystal planet jumper- this is ideal for the cold winter season, adding a touch of sparkle to the day. The skeleton tee is just an awesome print.. and I want it. 
TOPSHOP Knitted Crystal Planet Jumper £55.00 
TOPSHOP Petite Skeleton Tee £20.00




















Thanks for the read!


Pictures from: www.mango.com, www.topshop.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment