Monday 13 May 2013

OMG

So last Tuesday was my last ever hand-in AND THUS THE END OF UNIVERSITY AS I KNOW IT- *dun! dun! dun!*

3 years of hard-work has amounted to this moment.. 
I can't believe it's all over, I've had a brilliant 3 years and have met a bunch of really great people that I hope to be able to call my life long friends. My time at university has seen some serious highs and a fair share of lows- but that's the point of all, right?



I'm eagerly awaiting my results (eek!) and look forward to graduation! In the meantime, I have a trip lined up to Spain, only for a couple of days, to visit my friend whose taken a sandwich year abroad. I'm looking forward to seeing how she's doing out there and also to escaping this fickle British weather and getting some actual solid sunshine!

In other the news, the job hunt is on! Bring on LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment