Thursday 15 November 2012

Soap and Glory 'Feel Good Factor'


One day, after running out of my usual Johnson's day cream, I found myself in Boots. I wanted to try something new. Brace yourselves...



POW- this was my choice! (obv)
I've always been intrigued by the Soap and Glory range. I mean, one cannot fail to notice just how feminine a product it's marketed as...  Obviously the Soap and Glory folk know how to target the growing "shabby chic" trend with their retro packing and vintage imagery. Let's be honest, the vintage market is bang on trend right now and has been for quite some time.



I'm not going to lie, the pretty packaging is what attracted me the most, but enough about the aesthetics- Soap and Glory is more than that. This "Facial Moisture Lotion" contains SPF 25 and "SUN- TRIGGER" antioxidant vitamin balls (whatever they are) and claims that with daily use it'll "help protect skin against wrinkles, sunspots and dryness". So why not?

I do always feel a million times better in the morning after I've moisturised and it's always great when you find a product that leaves you feeling fresh as opposed to greasy. I've been using the Feel Good Factor for quite a few weeks now and I can safely say it's a pretty good cream to start the day with. I always use it before I apply my makeup and it's good in consistency, not too thick, so my skin absorbs it pretty quickly. You don't need much at all for an even coverage and the best thing about it is that it's light and does not leave the horrid oily residue on your face like some other creams out there. It's slightly more expensive than some of your average high street creams at £12 a tube but so far all I can say is that it was worth it.


I guess the packaging is just a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment