Thursday 28 June 2012

Cupcake, anyone?






We all love a cupcake, right? They're tasty, nice to look at, and bang on trend this year. I mean, who doesn't love a bit of cake anyway? Well these knitted beauties (no they're not real) are the rather cool creations from my mother. If you don't know her already, she goes by the name of Stella and she specializes in knitted and crocheted pieces, ranging from blankets and throws, pillows, hats, baby knitwear and general bits and bobs! I've decided to showcase some of her pieces on my blog in order to show her a bit of love. I've started with these just because they're SO cute and I love the fact she's used actual decor to make them look authentic. These are great as gifts or just for something cute to keep in your room or around the house. I'll be uploading more fabulous pieces from her collection very soon.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. they are so cute!!!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete