Friday 29 June 2012

Baby crochet





Baby blanket made using an Afghan pattern

Pink ribbon run through edging
Made with baby pink and cream baby wool yarn
Cute baby booties 



Girls red crochet hat with crochet flower attached






So I said I'd upload more stuff by Stella, and trust me there are quite a few more posts to come! Today I chose to put up these lovely little pieces which are designed for babies and young children. These are the only pieces she has made so far, which is a shame because they're uber cute! I might actually see if she's willing to make some more soon. I've tried to describe them as best I can in the captions though I'm not fully aware of all the specific patterns she has used to make these. I will find out and post them up soon. My favourite has be the baby blanket which is made using a baby afghan pattern with really sweet colours that complement each other (if I do say so myself). It's perfect for warmth and is super soft for a baby's young skin. The ribbon is an added touch which really makes this blanket what it is. I really love it. The booties are also really cute. They're like designer socks and they have this traditional sort of edge to them which communicates our Turkish culture. I'm really liking the colours she's used here, I like that she kept them bright. In terms of the hat, I kinda wish it was my size...  


No comments:

Post a Comment