Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer update!

Hey everyone!

It's been a rather eventful couple of months what with my first internship, my graduation, job hunting (!) and my planned travels! It's been a little difficult to keep going with my blogging so I apologise for my terrible lack of posts- I know there's really no excuses!

Next week I'm off to the lovely Venice with my boyfriend and I cannot wait to explore this beautiful flooded city that is really so unique. I've heard that it's a great place to take long walks and just get lost in the culture there. As always I'm excited to try the local fare and get in with some real authentic cuisine. I'm going on quite a tight budget but hope to fit in a gondola ride somewhere along the way! I've heard that they can cost 80 euros in the day alone and are even pricier at night when romance can reach its peak! So I guess we'll just see what happens.
If any of you guys have any suggestions on some sights, attractions or things to do in the city please feel free to leave a comment!

I'll try my best to blog while I'm there but can definitely promise some snaps of my time there!


No comments:

Post a Comment